Business has changed;
- Web 2.0, the internet
- A more collaborative way of working through a different way of thinking, initiated by generations Y and Z.
- The emergence of new technologies and techniques.
- Focus on sustainability, which stands for taking care of the needs of society.
The first two questions we should ask ourselves, how innovative am I? And how can I discover new strategies to generate more sales than I’m already doing?
Amaze your customers and potential customers by showing yourself as an innovative business, that engages different ways of working and dares to experiment.
Method creating more turnover and customers
I apply two ways to achieve good results, and do this together with you.
1. As a manager or owner, you often know, based on your own experience, when you need to further develop a part of your business. In this case, you are looking for an independent expert to spar with and to get advice about, for example, the further development of your website. In addition to this process, I also act holding you accountable to reach your goals and working out an action plan together. This process is mostly driven by what you feel and see needs to be improved.
2. Suppose you are a hotel, and you have your statistics clear or like to set this up together about how many bookings you got weekly. In which you have an average of 2 rooms fully booked on Monday instead of 9 on the other weekdays. This is the starting point, from which we determine together within which period we increase the Monday bookings to, for example to 6, if this is realistic. Perhaps Monday should be renamed, different priced or advertised. We enter into a conversation about this and connect actions to achieve the goal, where the hotel is in the lead. It is a process, where we experiment and adjust when needed. This is based of feeling, interpretation and is measurable in this way.
This way of working is based on my experience in the operation rooms, where I work on innovation, process improvements, and capacity projects.
Social Behavior Experiments methodology
My work, as a strategic advisor, is inspired by online social experiments. As an influencer, I frequently share about social experiments on my social media channels. This means that in addition to free strategic advice or a tailor-made offer, I also help you find, make use of or create social experiments. Social experiments can be used to learn valuable new techniques, ideas, or develop products that you may not have considered before.
These insights from social experiments will give you new perspectives to tackle your business challenges. You can directly purchase these social experiments as a product to use for your own inspiration. See the packages bronze to diamond at the bottom of the FAQs page.